by Tyler Rivera, Lisha Sieloff, and Rachelle Seabolt
- In America, social life is very important to students.
- In the mornings and afternoons, most students take the school bus to and from school. Other students may drive to school once they get their license. Many 11th and 12th graders who are over 16years old can drive.
- During lunch, we may sit where ever we want, including outside. Many schools even allow students to go outside of the campus to eat during school hours.
- After school, most students choose to participate in extracurricular activities. Some students tay after school to study, while many others play a sport or take part in a school club.
- After school and on weekends, American students like to hang out with their friends. They enjoy going to the movies, shopping, and going to parties.
- These are the activities that American teenagers enjoy.